Journeying through childhood, adolescence, and parenthood together.
Congratulations on taking the first step into exploring mental health support for you, your child, and/or your family! I know that this can be a big step to take, but I am here to help guide you and your loved ones on this journey.
I provide mental health counseling for children & their caregivers regarding:
- Adoption support
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Concerns with LGBTQ including gender & sexual identity
- Death & grieving
- Disruptive behavior disorders
- Family conflict – sibling conflict & parent/child conflict
- Improving social skills
- Low self-worth
- Relationship/friend issues
- Perinatal/Post-partum anxiety and/or depression
- School related behavioral problems
- Sudden life changes & disruptions
- Trauma – including OCD & PTSD
As your therapist, I provide a non-judgmental and confidential environment. I am:
- Highly trained in multicultural, inclusion, and diversity issues.
- Spiritually and religiously accepting.
- Well experienced in LGBTQ including gender & sexual orientation.
Summit Together Counseling is a subsidiary of Cleveland Emotional Health.